- Online mentored course "The Spark" with Sarah Marino as part of The Oatley Academy.
July 2015 - October 2015
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology [IADT]
B.A: Animation, Class of 2013
- "Micronauts" - Boulder Media
June 2017 - Current
- "Ends Meet" - Pink Kong Studios
January 2017 - March 2017
- "Kiva Can Do" - Kavaleer Productions
October 2015 - January 2017
Character & Asset Designer
- "Nelly and Nora" - Geronimo Productions
Animator - November 2013 to May 2015
Worked as a Flash and Cel Action animator on season one of "Nelly and Nora."
I also designed and built props, that met the aesthetic of the show, for a Nelly and Nora online flash game.
- "Punky" Season 2 - Geronimo Productions
Intern - June 2013 - November 2013
Worked as both a design and animation intern. Working closely with the different departments to design and build
backgrounds and characters, as well as animate and fix scenes for season two of "Punky".
I also did a little bit of voice acting for the show.
Ident for Forty Shades of Green Programme - Annecy 2012
Created one of four winning idents to be shown before the "Forty Shades of Green" programme at the Annecy Animation Festival 2012
Photoshop, Flash, Cel Action, TV Paint, Storyboard Pro
Singing, Musical Theatre, Guitar, Reading, Tabletop Games and Baking.